What We Do ??
we work for the environment, social welfare, and Handicapped welfare. We organize seminars and various social awareness programs like educational, vocational and Residential facilities for Orphans and institutions. We also support child workers from families in the slum, pavements dwellers, drug addicts, children living on railway Platform, bus stands, footpaths and along railway lines, children working in shops, those whose parents are in jail, children’s of migrant laborers, children’s of very poor community and children’s of downtrodden people.
We mainly focus on:
- Setting up seminars and requesting villagers to not send their children for work. Rather they should focus on providing them educational facilities.
- Raising awareness on sanitation and cleanliness which is beneficial for a healthy living.
- Providing employment opportunities to every youth living in rural areas.
- Taking strict measures to control ever-increasing pollution in the country.
- To develop, preserve and promote tribal/folk art and culture.
- Overall development of the youth in India.
Youth forms the foundation of any state and are better leaders tomorrow! Educate them and bring a positive change in society